Saturday, February 26, 2011

Teacher’s Toolbox from The Old Schoolhouse

Teachers toolbox March 

Teacher’s Toolbox has been launched and it is ready for you to enjoy.  It is a free resource (and it is amazing) just for subscriber’s to The Old Schoolhouse Magazine.    There has been a lot of hard work put into this and I have enjoyed helping out with this great resource for homeschoolers.  

image

I am proud to be a Star Contributor for the Teacher’s Toolbox.    I love helping other homeschool families get great ideas for their own schedules.

The economy is rough right now for everyone.  The Old Schoolhouse wants to help you with so many free resources you won’t even be able to use them all.   In the Teacher’s Toolbox, you will find free printables, unit studies, a history calendar, food recipes for each day of the month, websites and more.  My favorite part of this free resource is you have now have access to every past digital issue of TOS magazine.  This makes it so easy to find articles about whatever topic you are looking for. 

So, if you have your subscription, go now and check out Teacher’s Toolbox.  Be careful though, you may find yourself addicted to yet another website. 

If you don’t have a subscription yet.  WHAT ARE YOU WAITING FOR?  You are missing out on the best homeschool magazine ever.  (Of course, that’s my opinion.  But it’s true.)

To order (or add to) your subscription and get 19 free gifts click here.

Happy Homeschooling.

1 comment:

Melissa N. said...

Thank you so much! I am a subscriber to the magazine and I just went and downloaded all my goodies. I am excited to share with the kids!

Disclosure

I would like to let you know that this blog contains reviews done by me in exchange for products from certain companies. I have not received any other compensation for the honest reviews that I post. I will never promise a favorable review. If I don't like the product, I will honestly tell you why.

I would like to disclose the following existing relationships with affiliates: CurrClick, AdSense. I am an affiliate with the aforementioned companies and may receive compensation if a reader clicks through a link on my blog and makes a purchase.

If you have any questions about this, please e-mail me at loriboling@gmail.com.,\