Friday, May 27, 2011

Read for the Heart: TOS review

(Because of internet connection problems, this is just a partial review. Please check back tomorrow for the entire review).

Product: Read for the Heart: Whole books for Wholehearted Families
Company: Apologia
Price: $17.00

Read for the Heart is written by Sarah Clarkson. From Classics to Modern favorites, picture books and adventure novels and even read aloud ideas , it is all int his great book. This is a guide to the best in children's literature taht I think every Christian family should have. She has book reviews and descriptions intermixed with lists of authors and book titles. What I love most is that she tells her story in the apges between all of these. This book really is wonder.

She talks about her reading life where she has read thousands of books. It is with love and hard work that she narrows them down to what is included in this book.

The book sells for $17.00 and even though I usually don't buy books that I can get in the library, I definitely recommend buying this. You will be using it over and over for years to come.

Please come back to read the entire review tomorrow.

No comments:

Disclosure

I would like to let you know that this blog contains reviews done by me in exchange for products from certain companies. I have not received any other compensation for the honest reviews that I post. I will never promise a favorable review. If I don't like the product, I will honestly tell you why.

I would like to disclose the following existing relationships with affiliates: CurrClick, AdSense. I am an affiliate with the aforementioned companies and may receive compensation if a reader clicks through a link on my blog and makes a purchase.

If you have any questions about this, please e-mail me at loriboling@gmail.com.,\