Sunday, November 6, 2011

Member’s Mark 4X Probiotic–Review

As you know, if you’ve been reading my blog, I’ve been taking a new Probiotic.  It is Member’s Mark 4X Probiotic.  

You can read my first review of this here.  

I started taking these 2 weeks ago.  They are packed in 102_8295individual foil packets with a week’s dose packaged hooked together.   This makes it great for if you are going on vacation or want to keep them in your purse.  I personally like the idea of a bottle better.  I have trouble keeping track of things and it is just easier for me to only have 1 thing to keep track of.  But, I didn’t have any problems with these because I left them in the medicine basket. 

This probiotic if taken daily helps maintain digestive health with active probiotic bacteria.    I’m sure you’ve heard of the probiotics in yogurt, right? 

I know I’ve seen the commercial a hundred times.   Well, probiotic pills are the same kind of thing, just a billion times better. 

Literally.

102_8297

Each pill has 10 mg of Bifidobacterium, 15 mg of a blend of B. lactis, b. longum, for a total of 5 BILLION live probiotic cells.   Now, I’m not gonna pretend to act like I know what that means.

I don’t.

But, I do know that when I’ve taken these faithfully, I don’t have as many problems with my stomach as normal.  

I ate onions this past week and I didn’t get sick.  That is a huge thing for me. 

These are compared to the name brand Probiotic called Align. 

You can see in the picture above how these compare.  I personally have never taken Align so I can’t say if they are the same.

Now, I’ve always thought that taking these would keep me healthy all together. I still think it helps by fighting off virus’s.  But, I did get catch a bug the first week I started taking these.  So, even though it helped my stomach, I still had a horrible runny nose, cough, and sore throat that I had to take antibiotics with.   The box warns that you have to wait 2 hours before or after taking antibiotics to take the Probiotic.  I guess that is so they don’t work against each other.

I’m feeling much better now and still taking the Member’s mark 4X Probiotic.    I will continue to take them because I do feel like they have helped my stomach issues.   This brand is cheaper than the ones I can get at the pharmacy and have more live bacteria in them. 

imageThis product can only be bought at Sam’s Club and cost $28.88 for 2 bottles packaged together. 

I shared these with my Mom because she had been feeling bad lately.  She is hooked.  She loves them and has already went back and bought more.   She said she just feels better.  

Disclosure: This shop has been compensated as part of a social shopper insights study for Collective Bias and MamaBzz.   As always, I did not promise a favorable review.  Just my honest opinion on their product.  Thank you to both of these companies for this opportunity.

God Bless.

2 comments:

Jen @ BigBinder said...

Very cool that you found something that works for you - AND your mom!!

Anonymous said...

watched Dr. Oz the other day and he highly recommended probiotic for health digestive system. I went to Sam's to purchase and saw 4x probiotic and it was sitting on shelf next to Align. Not only was it less expensive (approx $20 less), but had more more beneficial "ingredients" so I chose it. Thanks for your post, it was very helpful and made me more confident in using this particular brand. I hope to get on a healthy digestive system balance soon. Will start this today!

Disclosure

I would like to let you know that this blog contains reviews done by me in exchange for products from certain companies. I have not received any other compensation for the honest reviews that I post. I will never promise a favorable review. If I don't like the product, I will honestly tell you why.

I would like to disclose the following existing relationships with affiliates: CurrClick, AdSense. I am an affiliate with the aforementioned companies and may receive compensation if a reader clicks through a link on my blog and makes a purchase.

If you have any questions about this, please e-mail me at loriboling@gmail.com.,\