Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Bella's gymnastics


Bella is really loving gymnastics. She does such a great job. She used to go to Gymnastics Central in Batavia but it was really a lot more intense and she didn't enjoy it. She cried every week so we let her stop going there. I am hoping that she will want to go back because she was doing so well. They had just asked her to add another day each week to her lessons because she was one of the best in her class. Her are some pics of her. She loves the uneven bar now. Looks more like a monkey bar, though. She can almost do her back handsprings without using the barrell. She can do a back walkover really well.

No comments:

Disclosure

I would like to let you know that this blog contains reviews done by me in exchange for products from certain companies. I have not received any other compensation for the honest reviews that I post. I will never promise a favorable review. If I don't like the product, I will honestly tell you why.

I would like to disclose the following existing relationships with affiliates: CurrClick, AdSense. I am an affiliate with the aforementioned companies and may receive compensation if a reader clicks through a link on my blog and makes a purchase.

If you have any questions about this, please e-mail me at loriboling@gmail.com.,\