Monday, October 19, 2009


I am going to participate in the Simple Woman's Daybook and encourage you to do so to. What a great way to meet other women.

FOR TODAY
(October 19, 2009)...
Outside my window...I see darkness. In the darkness I know that there are a lot of cats (we have 12 right now), 3 dogs and our woods. I love the nighttime hours. It is so peaceful outside once the sun goes down.
I am thinking... about my sister and niece who will be leaving on Friday for a mission trip to Haiti. Worrying about their safety and praying for them to have a blessed trip.
I am thankful for...first and foremost, GOD. I am also thankful for a beautiful, loving family, our good health, a husband who I adore and being able to keep my children home with me.
From the learning rooms... We are doing Sue Patrick's workboxes and I still need to fill them for tomorrow. Griffin is working in Gamma from Math U See. We are learning about early American History and doing lots of science experiments right now. Science is always my kids favorite thing to do. We are also doing an online art class that they are enjoying.
From the kitchen... Tonight's supper consisted of green beans, rice and baked popcorn chicken with crescent rools.
I am wearing... t-shirt and shorts (ready for bed).
I am creating... a Christmas dress for Bella. I am going to get started on it tomorrow.
I am going... to try to have will power for this new diet.
I am reading... book 3 in the Vampire Academy series.
I am hoping... that God continues to bless my family.
I am hearing... my husband singing, kids playing Wii.
Around the house... there is a mess. I really need to clean.. . . . Again.
One of my favorite things... the smell of newly mowed grass.
A few plans for the rest of the week: Sewing tomorrow, work and ballet (for Bella) on Wednesday, Swimming, school work, cleaning.
Here is picture for thought I am sharing... Halloween is such a fun time for our family. Bella dressed up like a cowgirl and Griffin like a girl. He was a little aggravated that everyone kept calling him she.

You can participate in The Simple Woman's Daybook by clicking here. Hope to see you next week.

No comments:

Disclosure

I would like to let you know that this blog contains reviews done by me in exchange for products from certain companies. I have not received any other compensation for the honest reviews that I post. I will never promise a favorable review. If I don't like the product, I will honestly tell you why.

I would like to disclose the following existing relationships with affiliates: CurrClick, AdSense. I am an affiliate with the aforementioned companies and may receive compensation if a reader clicks through a link on my blog and makes a purchase.

If you have any questions about this, please e-mail me at loriboling@gmail.com.,\