Sunday, October 18, 2009

Stay away H1N1

Everyone is worried about H1N1. Our family is no different. I can't tell you how many times I've told the kids to wash their hands and cover their mouths if they sneeze or cough. I don't think anyone in my family has ever had the flu but we were sick about a month ago and it could have been the flu. But if it was it was a mild case. So, what are you doing to keep this away from your loved ones? Be sure to comment and let me know.

We have started taking Vitamin C chewable tablets, acidophilus (spelling?), and vitamins. We're hoping to build our immune systems so if we are exposed to any illnesses we'll be able to fight it off. I've even talked David into taking these.

On a lighter note, we are loving using the Workbox System by Sue Patrick. The kids are finishing their schoolwork so much quicker now and learning a lot. Bella starts on hers the night before sometimes which makes this mommy proud. Griffin is doing well with these also.

We have started using Math-U-See with Griffin. Hopefully we'll learn those drasted multiplication tables soon. He is doing great with this new program and says it's easy so it is definitely looking good.

My brother's kids came over today to play and the kids had a fun time. Griffin and Christopher "fell" in the mud and were filthy but they cleaned up rather quickly. I'm pretty sure it was a fixed accident but nothing I wouldn't have done as a kid. Their little grins gave them away.

Hope your week is a great one. Will be praying this week for a healthy family, great school week and nice weather.

Happy Homeschooling!

No comments:

Disclosure

I would like to let you know that this blog contains reviews done by me in exchange for products from certain companies. I have not received any other compensation for the honest reviews that I post. I will never promise a favorable review. If I don't like the product, I will honestly tell you why.

I would like to disclose the following existing relationships with affiliates: CurrClick, AdSense. I am an affiliate with the aforementioned companies and may receive compensation if a reader clicks through a link on my blog and makes a purchase.

If you have any questions about this, please e-mail me at loriboling@gmail.com.,\