Monday, December 28, 2009

Santa was good to our family.

I can almost see the floor and it has only been 3 days since Christmas.  Santa sure was good to our family.   Bella got everything she asked for and more.  She got an American Girl Doll and clothes, DS game, Wii game, swimming puppy, clothes and several other things.  Griffin got 2 DS games (that was what he asked for), a Wii game, Nerf Vulcan gun (which is really cool), clothes, and more.    David got clothes, winter hat, ball hat, and a heated blanket for his car.  He also got some great pj’s that look like jeans. 

 

I got a new external hard drive, clothes and a new hair straightener.    I am now trying to get the hard drive to work.  It says it has a Terrabyte of storage.  I thought that was a dinosaur but guess not?   I am so far behind in the computer age.  The only reason I wanted one was so I don’t lose the pictures on my computer.  I never have time or the money to print them all but I would be devastated if I lost them.    Hope everyone had a wonderful Christmas as well.  What a great way to celebrate the birth of our Savior, us getting gifts. 

 

Off to take a nap.  Happy New Year!

No comments:

Disclosure

I would like to let you know that this blog contains reviews done by me in exchange for products from certain companies. I have not received any other compensation for the honest reviews that I post. I will never promise a favorable review. If I don't like the product, I will honestly tell you why.

I would like to disclose the following existing relationships with affiliates: CurrClick, AdSense. I am an affiliate with the aforementioned companies and may receive compensation if a reader clicks through a link on my blog and makes a purchase.

If you have any questions about this, please e-mail me at loriboling@gmail.com.,\