Thursday, January 14, 2010

Bowling anyone?

We went bowling today with a few homeschooling friends.  The kids had a great time and love when we do things together with other families.  Griffin bowled an 87 (not his best week) and Bella bowled a 67.  I really enjoy these times because I love to talk to other moms about what is going on in their little school rooms.   Gina, one of the other moms used to be a public school teacher.  She always has good ideas and seems to have it all together, all the time.   

Here’s a picture of the last time we went.  I forgot my camera today 101_4400.  Before we went bowling we checked out the library in Hillsboro.  I have to say, I really liked it.  They have a lot more to offer than our local library.  I was so excited to see that they have the entire Bill Nye the Science Guy collection.  I checked out one on molecules and huge book on the same topic.  We will use these for a science unit next week.  

 

Happy Homeschooling.

1 comment:

Debbie said...

Sounds like fun. I sure wish our group did bowling. The kids were too little when it was done before.

Disclosure

I would like to let you know that this blog contains reviews done by me in exchange for products from certain companies. I have not received any other compensation for the honest reviews that I post. I will never promise a favorable review. If I don't like the product, I will honestly tell you why.

I would like to disclose the following existing relationships with affiliates: CurrClick, AdSense. I am an affiliate with the aforementioned companies and may receive compensation if a reader clicks through a link on my blog and makes a purchase.

If you have any questions about this, please e-mail me at loriboling@gmail.com.,\