Saturday, March 13, 2010

Homeschool Library Builder – TOS review

image

Do you love books? I love books. We have at least 7 bookshelves in our house and all of them are overflowing with books. I’m not sure if I’m afraid we won’t be able to get to the library or if when they see how much my fines are they won’t allow me to come back. What is really funny is that I work there part time and I still accrue fines faster than imaginable. I’m not sure what the reason is but I cannot pass up a good deal on a book.

My favorite place to look is yard sales or library book sales. But some books you never find at places like this. That is where Homeschool Library Builder comes into the picture. I was introduced to this by the TOS crew. This is a website that has tons of books at really great prices. Now, if you don’t homeschool, that’s okay. They will let you buy stuff, too. Our family has begun to follow Charlotte Mason’s style of learning and sometimes it is hard to find the books she recommends. You can use the free online curriculum at Ambleside online as a guideline for a complete Charlotte Mason curriculum. The problem is that some of the books are hard to find. Homeschool Library Builder has entire sections devoted to different curriculums and Ambleside is one of them. I love this. When I buy my school stuff for next year, I will definitely be ordering from them. Beautiful Feet, Sonlight and Five in a Row books are also offered in their own category. This will save you a lot of time when you order using these curriculums. This will take you to the page with each curriculum listed. As an example, you can get The Story of Dr. Doolittle for only $10.99 compared to the regular price of $24.99. They have tons of great savings just like this.

This website is unlike others because you can become a member for FREE and earn HSLB Book points. What is this? You will earn a book point for each dollar you spend. Fifteen book points earn $1 in your account to use for future purchases. In other words, they’ll pay you (in books) to shop with them!

Click here for full details on our HSLB Book Points Membership Rewards Program

You can also earn points by telling your friends about HSLB.
Click here for full details on our HSLB Share the Savings Program

So, if you love books and want to save money while supporting your book buying habit, please check out Homeschool Library Builder. I don’t think you will be disappointed.

As always, don’t just take my word for it, see what the rest of the crew has to say about this at homeschoolblogger.com

Happy Homeschooling!

** Please note that I reviewed this website as part of the TOS crew. No compensation was provided to me in exchange for this honest review.

No comments:

Disclosure

I would like to let you know that this blog contains reviews done by me in exchange for products from certain companies. I have not received any other compensation for the honest reviews that I post. I will never promise a favorable review. If I don't like the product, I will honestly tell you why.

I would like to disclose the following existing relationships with affiliates: CurrClick, AdSense. I am an affiliate with the aforementioned companies and may receive compensation if a reader clicks through a link on my blog and makes a purchase.

If you have any questions about this, please e-mail me at loriboling@gmail.com.,\