Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Vendor Hall at the TOS Expo

Today is the beginning of the TOS expo.  I am so excited because I get to go to a homeschool conference all in the comfortsof my pj’s and I never have to leave the couch.   Hopefully you will be there too. 

If not, please read the following to see how you can benefit from the HUGE Vendor hall they have. 

image

If you're researching or buying homeschool curriculum, you have to check out the Vendor Hall at the Schoolhouse Expo! It's open to everyone. Browse through companies such as Rainbow Resource, WriteShop, Apologia, Latin Road/Phonics Road, Multiplication Shake, Go Phonics, and MANY MORE!


Latin Road/Phonics Road has freebies in their booth. Rainbow Resource has a free shipping offer. Spears Art Studio has a free CD. Real Science by Gravitas has a 25% discount coupon.


There is just so much to see. Stop by and meet the virtual hostess from each company, browse their selection, and look for "conference specials".


http://www.schoolhouseexpo.com/?page_id=180

No comments:

Disclosure

I would like to let you know that this blog contains reviews done by me in exchange for products from certain companies. I have not received any other compensation for the honest reviews that I post. I will never promise a favorable review. If I don't like the product, I will honestly tell you why.

I would like to disclose the following existing relationships with affiliates: CurrClick, AdSense. I am an affiliate with the aforementioned companies and may receive compensation if a reader clicks through a link on my blog and makes a purchase.

If you have any questions about this, please e-mail me at loriboling@gmail.com.,\