Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Oh, look I’m featured in the Walk

If you have visited my blog before, you know that I am a proud  FM on the TOS crew.   This is where I receive homeschool curriculum and goodies in exchange for writing reviews of the items.  It has been such a blessing for our family.

image

This week my mini-crew and I are  featured in our leaders, Heidi and Brenda, Walking the crew blog post.   Please go to their blogs and check out the blogs they are featuring.   Also, if you visit one of the blogs, leave a comment, we love it when you comment. 

Heidi’s Blog

Brenda’s Blog

Thanks for visiting and Happy Homeschooling!

1 comment:

Heidi said...

Thanks for posting this! :) Do you like my little button that I threw together SUPER QUICK with picnik.

Disclosure

I would like to let you know that this blog contains reviews done by me in exchange for products from certain companies. I have not received any other compensation for the honest reviews that I post. I will never promise a favorable review. If I don't like the product, I will honestly tell you why.

I would like to disclose the following existing relationships with affiliates: CurrClick, AdSense. I am an affiliate with the aforementioned companies and may receive compensation if a reader clicks through a link on my blog and makes a purchase.

If you have any questions about this, please e-mail me at loriboling@gmail.com.,\