Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Happy New year

Okay, I know I’m a few days late, but you know what they say about better late than never.

Thanks for stopping by my blog.  This year I hope to share more often but I also can’t let my blog get in the way of my family or God.  

I just finished reading the book Crazy Love.  It has really got me to thinking about my life.  Am I really living a life that is pleasing and totally about God?  If I am honest, I have to say no.  There are so many areas of  my life that I want God to have control of but I don’t allow him to take over.   I want to love God with my whole soul.  I want HIM be the first thing you think of when you see me, talk to me, or think about me.    Because I truly desire this, I am going to be making some big changes in my life.  

I want to love others like God loves me.  I want to serve, worship and love God til people think I’m crazy.  I don’t want to be focused on this world, but on heaven.  We are only here for just a blink of eternity.  I want all of my wishes and wants to be focused on my next home, not the one I’m living in now, my eternal home. 

Join me in focusing on God this new year.  It’s going to be a great one.   I am going to strive to live every moment like this is my last because I don’t want to have regrets at the most important time.  When I meet my savior in Heaven and he looks at all I have done on earth; I desire with my whole heart to hear him say, “Well done they good and faithful servant.”. 

God Bless. 

2 comments:

Debra said...

God hears all these prayers of the heart you have listed here - and what noble desires they all are!
Instead of making resolutions (like the world)you have offered up your desire to love others as He loves you. I hope you will find time to keep sharing and letting your light shine. How blessed I've been by my visit here, and how I look forward to hearing from you again. Grateful to have met another mom who honors His desires for us all.
New Year blessings,
Debra

Becky said...

We should all have these desires. I too want to make an impact for His Glory this year. We will strive together as sisters in Christ.

Disclosure

I would like to let you know that this blog contains reviews done by me in exchange for products from certain companies. I have not received any other compensation for the honest reviews that I post. I will never promise a favorable review. If I don't like the product, I will honestly tell you why.

I would like to disclose the following existing relationships with affiliates: CurrClick, AdSense. I am an affiliate with the aforementioned companies and may receive compensation if a reader clicks through a link on my blog and makes a purchase.

If you have any questions about this, please e-mail me at loriboling@gmail.com.,\