Monday, October 3, 2011

You gotta love kids

Yesterday, our church service was led by two missionaries who shared their story. I love to hear how others are serving the Lord. Of course, it makes me feel like I need to move to another country to help others.

When we were walking out, Griffin (who is 12) said, "Mom, I'm gonna be a missionary when I grow up." I said that's great sweetie. You'll be great at that because you have such a big heart. He then proceeded to say, "But, I'll have to do it here in America cuz I'm afraid to fly." LOL

Oh Griffin, if only you realized that God has big plans for you and your fears will not change them. His will will move in you like you never knew possible and when that happens, you WILL fly.

My baby boy is growing up and it is terrifying and wonderful. I pray that he never loses his love for God and people.

No comments:

Disclosure

I would like to let you know that this blog contains reviews done by me in exchange for products from certain companies. I have not received any other compensation for the honest reviews that I post. I will never promise a favorable review. If I don't like the product, I will honestly tell you why.

I would like to disclose the following existing relationships with affiliates: CurrClick, AdSense. I am an affiliate with the aforementioned companies and may receive compensation if a reader clicks through a link on my blog and makes a purchase.

If you have any questions about this, please e-mail me at loriboling@gmail.com.,\