Sunday, November 9, 2014

Fast Track Bible Pack–A Review for Wizzy Gizmo

 

wizzy Gizmo

The Bible is the most important thing we learn in our family.   I was asked to review Wizzy Gizmo’s Fast Track Bible Pack as part of Home & School Mosaics.    If you’re thinking I’ve never heard of Wizzy Gizmo’s but it sounds kinda cool, you are thinking the same thing I did when I was first asked to review this.    It is a company that  wants everyone to learn that “All Scripture is breathed out by God and profitable for teaching, for reproof, for correction, and for training in righteousness, that the man of God may be complete, equipped for every good work.”.  It was created by a wonderful group of people who are committed to equipping children for life.  They do this by helping them learn God’s word.   WhoCreatedEverythingAudio

They have a lot of different items that can help you do this with your family.   I picked the Fast Track Bible Pack because I am no longer homeschooling both of my children.  My daughter is going to a private school and I knew I could still use this with her.     I also thought the audio story looked really neat.    It’s title Who Created Everything seems like a great resource for families also.   Samples of the audio drama are available on their website.

FAST TRACK BIBLE PACK

This is a pack of 27 cards which have a New Testament book summary, key chapters, passages and people.    The scripture is taken from the New American Standard Bible.    These also would work well with Sunday School groups because they are quick and easy to go over.

The back of each thick card (printed on heavy cardstock) is where you will find the information that you can use to study further what is on the front of the cards.   Key people are one of the categories that I liked.    As the title states, these are key stories in the New Testament.   Although we are not using these as an actual curriulum, we are having fun just picking one and learning more about the Bible.  I don’t know about you, but I cannot always remember everything and these cards are helping me brush up on  my New Testament facts. 

You can Find Wizzy Gizmo on the web at:

Thank you Home and School Mosiacs and Wizzy Gizmo for the opportunity to review this product.   You can read other reviews for this product and other Wizzy Gizmo products by clicking the previous  link. 

Screen Shot 2014-11-03 at 8.01.00 AM

No comments:

Disclosure

I would like to let you know that this blog contains reviews done by me in exchange for products from certain companies. I have not received any other compensation for the honest reviews that I post. I will never promise a favorable review. If I don't like the product, I will honestly tell you why.

I would like to disclose the following existing relationships with affiliates: CurrClick, AdSense. I am an affiliate with the aforementioned companies and may receive compensation if a reader clicks through a link on my blog and makes a purchase.

If you have any questions about this, please e-mail me at loriboling@gmail.com.,\