Monday, June 22, 2009

Busy Weekend Fun



Wow. What a weekend. On Friday we went to a Luau at Lake Waynoka. The kids had a lot of fun. On Saturday I worked and then we went to a party at my sister's boss' house. She works at the pharmacy in Sardinia and they have a picnic every year. It was so much fun. There was jumpy things, huge toys, great food and cornhole tournaments. David and I won our first game but lost to Laura and David (who ended up winning). The kids had a wonderful time. Thank you so much Dale for inviting us.! . ! On Sunday we went to David's dad's for breakfast. We then had a family reunion/graduation party at my aunt's house. It was great seeing everyone and the kids had fun swimming in the pool. David and I left the kids with Mom and Dad there and went to Eastfork to ride the jet skis. David really likes to do that. I pretty much just go with him so we can spend time together. It's okay, I guess. Then it was back to Mom and Dad's to pick up the kids. I was so tired when we finally got home.

The summer reading program started today at the library. It is all about being creative. Griffin and Bella are really excited about the prizes. Today they got to paint with mud (chocolate pudding really) and paint like an elephant. It was so cute. Griffin wanted to come home and start reading so it's definitely a good thing.

1 comment:

Debbie said...

Lori,
I just love your blog. Thanks for inviting me to follow. I think we have similar tastes in music as well as fabric :) I love the Good Morning Beautiful song, as well as the others. But, I hadn't heard that one before.
Do you all like country/bluegrass? If so, I know a place to listen/play for free, and nearby.

Disclosure

I would like to let you know that this blog contains reviews done by me in exchange for products from certain companies. I have not received any other compensation for the honest reviews that I post. I will never promise a favorable review. If I don't like the product, I will honestly tell you why.

I would like to disclose the following existing relationships with affiliates: CurrClick, AdSense. I am an affiliate with the aforementioned companies and may receive compensation if a reader clicks through a link on my blog and makes a purchase.

If you have any questions about this, please e-mail me at loriboling@gmail.com.,\