Wednesday, September 9, 2009

The Old Schoolhouse Sale

There is a great sale going on at TOS Magazine. Get your subscription now before these are gone. This, in my opinion, is the best magazine out there.

Subscribe and Save!

We make subscribing to The Old Schoolhouse® Magazine easy with our Labor Day holiday promotion!

Subscribe today and get 1 full year of TOS for just $7.95. That's a savings of $17.05! We only have 3000 of these $7.95 subscriptions--approximately 2000 have sold in 48 hours! Hurry, the remaining will go quickly.

No comments:

Disclosure

I would like to let you know that this blog contains reviews done by me in exchange for products from certain companies. I have not received any other compensation for the honest reviews that I post. I will never promise a favorable review. If I don't like the product, I will honestly tell you why.

I would like to disclose the following existing relationships with affiliates: CurrClick, AdSense. I am an affiliate with the aforementioned companies and may receive compensation if a reader clicks through a link on my blog and makes a purchase.

If you have any questions about this, please e-mail me at loriboling@gmail.com.,\