Thursday, September 10, 2009

Cool website to help stop hunger!


Thanks to Leslie at Joyful Mother of 6 for her great ideas on Sue Patrick's Workbox system. We have just started this and we LOVE it. In one of her blogs she gives the website for Free Rice. This is a website that donates rice to help stop world hunger just for answering questions correctly. I went to the website and in just 30 seconds I had donated 150 grains of rice. What is super cool is that it shows you how much that is in a bowl on the side of the screen. What a great way to help out when times are so hard right now. God Bless and Happy Homeschooling.

No comments:

Disclosure

I would like to let you know that this blog contains reviews done by me in exchange for products from certain companies. I have not received any other compensation for the honest reviews that I post. I will never promise a favorable review. If I don't like the product, I will honestly tell you why.

I would like to disclose the following existing relationships with affiliates: CurrClick, AdSense. I am an affiliate with the aforementioned companies and may receive compensation if a reader clicks through a link on my blog and makes a purchase.

If you have any questions about this, please e-mail me at loriboling@gmail.com.,\