Sunday, March 21, 2010

One of the joys of homeschooling.

If you have ever read my blog, you probably know I love homeschooling my children.  There isn’t a day that goes by that I don’t thank God for allowing me to be such a big part of their lives.  Not only do I get to be with them in  the evenings and on weekends like most moms, but I get to enjoy them every day, also.  What a blessing they are to my life.   This past week we have been reading a different Psalm every day for our bible study.   I love that we get to include God in our schooling.   It helps us work towards our goal of growing children for God. 

I learned this morning that a family in our citywide Chec group passed away after recovering from falling off of a horse this past Friday.  My heart aches for this family and just reminds me that our time with our children is a gift from God.  We are not guaranteed another minute with them other than this one.   

Bella wanted to write our own song to God, like David did in the Psalms.  This is what Griffin and her came up with.  I helped them keep their thoughts flowing but they came up with the majority of it.  I hope you like it as much as David (that would be my David, not the one in the Bible) do.

 

Praise God!  Jesus is Lord of All.

You make us unafraid.  you give us Eternal Life.

We will make music and dance in your name.

You forgive us when we say bad things,

In all of life’s storms, you keep us safe.

Praise God, Jesus is Lord of All.

Ahh, I love my kiddos.      Please pray for Anna’s family as they grieve the loss of their precious child. 

Happy Homeschooling!

 

 

3 comments:

Debbie said...

I love it!!!!! And...am praying for Anna's family too.
How are you?

Loving learning at Home said...

Thanks Debbie. We are good. Thanks for asking. Busy, busy, busy. I'll talk to ya soon!

Anonymous said...

What an awesome song! Kids are so precious and impressionable your kids are doing an awesome job!

Disclosure

I would like to let you know that this blog contains reviews done by me in exchange for products from certain companies. I have not received any other compensation for the honest reviews that I post. I will never promise a favorable review. If I don't like the product, I will honestly tell you why.

I would like to disclose the following existing relationships with affiliates: CurrClick, AdSense. I am an affiliate with the aforementioned companies and may receive compensation if a reader clicks through a link on my blog and makes a purchase.

If you have any questions about this, please e-mail me at loriboling@gmail.com.,\