Friday, May 7, 2010

Get a Free Book from Borders

Summer is almost here.  Can you believe it?  When the days get longer the thing I love best is that I can go outside and read even later.  This summer, your kids can earn a free book from Borders during their Double Dog Dare You program.   This looks great and we can’t wait to get our free books.  Couple this with the summer reading program at your local library and you will earn a free book in no time at all. 

Click here to get all of the details.    Have a great summer and Happy Reading!

No comments:

Disclosure

I would like to let you know that this blog contains reviews done by me in exchange for products from certain companies. I have not received any other compensation for the honest reviews that I post. I will never promise a favorable review. If I don't like the product, I will honestly tell you why.

I would like to disclose the following existing relationships with affiliates: CurrClick, AdSense. I am an affiliate with the aforementioned companies and may receive compensation if a reader clicks through a link on my blog and makes a purchase.

If you have any questions about this, please e-mail me at loriboling@gmail.com.,\