Friday, July 9, 2010

Griffin and the Worship Band at SCC

Griffin is playing on stage at church this Sunday for the first time. I am so excited and nervous for him. He had practice tonight with the worship band. Of course I know basically nothing, but I thought he did amazing. He has been playing for about 7 months. Robbie, the guy who is singing in this video is who is teaching him and is doing a great job.

Griffin practices a lot and understands that it takes that in order to succeed.

Of course, I had to take pictures and video today because he said there was no way I was on Sunday. LOL My little boy is growing up, for sure.

He is playing “Your name” in this video.


5 comments:

Heidi said...

Wow, Lori ~ he's adorable and he's doing a GREAT job! How old is he? My Gracie is 10 and she's only been taking violin lessons for about 9 months and I'm just amazed at how quickly she picks everything up. I think her background in piano helps.

Anyway, thanks for sharing this. I really enjoyed watching it. :)

Loving learning at Home said...

Heidi, Thanks. I think he's adorable too. He is 11. I'm so proud of him!

SisterTipster said...

Love seeing what our kids CAN do! Let him know we are sooo proud of him~and for him to KEEP GOING! It's awesome! I know you are sooo excited for him! blessings!! ;-))

Loving learning at Home said...

Thanks. He did so good today. I am so proud of him.

Heather said...

He is great!! Tell him we are impressed:) This is a big responsibility and he looks really focused and good. My guys have played a bit in the past with yth group and I was so pleased to see them praising God like this--I am happy for you!

Disclosure

I would like to let you know that this blog contains reviews done by me in exchange for products from certain companies. I have not received any other compensation for the honest reviews that I post. I will never promise a favorable review. If I don't like the product, I will honestly tell you why.

I would like to disclose the following existing relationships with affiliates: CurrClick, AdSense. I am an affiliate with the aforementioned companies and may receive compensation if a reader clicks through a link on my blog and makes a purchase.

If you have any questions about this, please e-mail me at loriboling@gmail.com.,\