Thursday, July 8, 2010

Dirty Jobs – Chicken catcher, Huh?

We enjoy watching the show Dirty Jobs. My husband and I don’t watch with the kids because sometimes it isn’t family friendly because of the comments he makes. But, boy it is funny. I also makes me appreciate my job at the library which is so, not, dirty.

image

Last night’s episode was about Chicken Catchers in Miami. They had t-shirts that said Chicken Busters. Evidently Miami has a problem with wild chickens just running around the streets. Makes me appreciate our little hometown even more. When a chicken runs around in our town, somebody eats him. Not really, just kidding. It was hilarious watching them run after the chickens. They realized that chickens are pretty smart . . . . and fast. We didn’t watch the entire episode but I didn’t see them catch even one chicken. Sounds like a hard, dirty job, huh?

Leave a comment and let me know your dirtiest job. Mine is probably cleaning the bathroom after 2 guys, if you know what I mean. Oh, yeah, there’s a dirty job episode about that too. LOL

2 comments:

Unknown said...

We love Dirty Jobs around here, too! Thanks for stopping by my blog. I'm glad my "No Guilt" post was encouraging to you! Have a great day!

i cant decide said...

My dirtiest and also my most favorite is working in the garden. The job that makes me feel the most unclean is cleaning the bathroom.

I'm stopping by for Blogwalk Tuesday with Brenda and Heidi.

Disclosure

I would like to let you know that this blog contains reviews done by me in exchange for products from certain companies. I have not received any other compensation for the honest reviews that I post. I will never promise a favorable review. If I don't like the product, I will honestly tell you why.

I would like to disclose the following existing relationships with affiliates: CurrClick, AdSense. I am an affiliate with the aforementioned companies and may receive compensation if a reader clicks through a link on my blog and makes a purchase.

If you have any questions about this, please e-mail me at loriboling@gmail.com.,\