Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Simple Woman’s Daybook – July 6, 2010

It has been far too long since I have participated in the Simple Woman’s Daybook. I need to take more time to enjoy the blessings in my life. Head over to Simple Woman’s Daybook to see what others are posting about.

Outside my window...it is 93 degrees. The cats are laying in the shade under the picnic table. I feel bad for them and might shave them. Oh yeah, I’d have to be able to catch them to do that. LOL


I am thankful for...God’s amazing grace.
From the learning rooms... We are getting math up to par for the next school year so we can skip the rest of our current books. I love that about homeschooling. We don’t have to wait til everyone else finishes if we are ready to move on.

From the kitchen... I just made homemade bread. You can click right here to see where to get the recipe.

I am wearing...Jeans and a tank top. I wouldn’t dare be caught out in public in it but on my couch, it’s okay.


I am creating.. a new dress for Bella. You can see how to do the same one by visiting my friend at Squiggly Twiggs.


I am going...to get my laundry caught up. . . .someday.


I am reading...I actually just finished Take Three by Karen Kingsbury. .
I am hoping...Bella feels better soon. She has been sick for about a week with a fever and sore throat. Keep her in your prayers.

I am hearing...kids and David playing in the pool. I love summer.

Around the house...I am realizing I need to downsize, big time. It’s time to have another yard sale.


One of my favorite things...the sound of my children’s voices. I watched some old home movies and it amazes me how they change. I love that we have those memories on tape.

A few plans for the rest of the week: work Wed. and Thurs. Family night at the library on Thursday. School every morning. Grocery shopping and gotta get Griffin some good jeans or pants. He is playing guitar with the worship band for the first time this Sunday.

1 comment:

Dawn said...

I love Simple Womans Daybook...and enjoyed your responses. I'm also here as part of the TOS Crew. Thanks for stopping by my blog and leaving a comment!

Disclosure

I would like to let you know that this blog contains reviews done by me in exchange for products from certain companies. I have not received any other compensation for the honest reviews that I post. I will never promise a favorable review. If I don't like the product, I will honestly tell you why.

I would like to disclose the following existing relationships with affiliates: CurrClick, AdSense. I am an affiliate with the aforementioned companies and may receive compensation if a reader clicks through a link on my blog and makes a purchase.

If you have any questions about this, please e-mail me at loriboling@gmail.com.,\