Thursday, September 30, 2010

Get the new Homeschooling with Heart Tote Bag!

TOS is once again having an amazing sale. I love when they do things like this because I can add to my current subscription, save money and get the really cute Tote bag in a new color. I have the brown and blue version and I can’t wait to get this new one. I carry mine everywhere!

image

Free Homeschooling with Heart Tote Bag!


From now through October 2 2010, you can receive a beautiful Homeschooling with Heart tote bag with a 2-year subscription (new or renewal) to The Old Schoolhouse Magazine.


For just $19.95, you'll receive the limited edition tote bag, a two-year, print subscription (U.S. and Canada residents), their upcoming Fall Issue, and their new E-Book: Cranberry Christmas. There are limited quantities.
October 3-5, the deal changes--you'll only receive a one-year subscription. But you'll still get the beautiful tote bag, the Fall Issue, and the Cranberry Christmas E-Book.

Grab all of this for $19.95 before midnight PST on October 2 for the best value! This is a new color--so, if you collect the Homeschooling with Heart tote bags, this is a totally new version. I think I’ll get this for my husband’s birthday present. Think he will appreciate it?

You can also get The 2010 Schoolhouse Planner and the 2-year subscription deal (with the free tote bag) for only $49.95.

Hurry--the $19.95 free tote bag deal is only through Tuesday, October 5.

BUY IT HERE!

No comments:

Disclosure

I would like to let you know that this blog contains reviews done by me in exchange for products from certain companies. I have not received any other compensation for the honest reviews that I post. I will never promise a favorable review. If I don't like the product, I will honestly tell you why.

I would like to disclose the following existing relationships with affiliates: CurrClick, AdSense. I am an affiliate with the aforementioned companies and may receive compensation if a reader clicks through a link on my blog and makes a purchase.

If you have any questions about this, please e-mail me at loriboling@gmail.com.,\