Wednesday, November 24, 2010

TOS is having a terrific Black Friday Sale

image Are you looking for a wonderful homeschooling magazine?  Do you need support or new ideas for your homeschool?  If so, then The Old Schoolhouse magazine is what you need.  The magazine never fails to provide me with enlightening tips and great ideas.  I love reading all of the other homeschooling families stories and getting encouragement from knowing I am not alone in this important journey.   If you do not have a subscription to The Old SchoolHouse Magazine, now is a great time to get it.

"The Old Schoolhouse® Magazine is extending an extraordinary
subscription offer to homeschool families. U.S. and Canadian residents
can receive a one-year print subscription and a FREE Homeschooling
with Heat tote bag, FREE Schoolhouse Planner of your choice, and FREE E-Book: Cranberry Christmas for just $19.95. One-year subscriptions start with the winter issue. It makes a perfect gift for yourself and a friend. There are a limited number of tote bags available from November 24 through midnight on November 29-once they're gone, they're gone! Hurry and grab this tremendous value today! It's over $80 in free gifts--one of them the gorgeous Cranberries & Cream tote bag.

Hurry cuz this sale will end soon!  You don’t want to miss out on the great gifts they are offering now. 

Happy Thanksgiving!!

No comments:

Disclosure

I would like to let you know that this blog contains reviews done by me in exchange for products from certain companies. I have not received any other compensation for the honest reviews that I post. I will never promise a favorable review. If I don't like the product, I will honestly tell you why.

I would like to disclose the following existing relationships with affiliates: CurrClick, AdSense. I am an affiliate with the aforementioned companies and may receive compensation if a reader clicks through a link on my blog and makes a purchase.

If you have any questions about this, please e-mail me at loriboling@gmail.com.,\