Friday, January 14, 2011

Upcoming TOS reviews

I am so excited to be on the The Old Schoolhouse Homeschool Crew.  It has just hit me, again, how luck I am to be included in this wonderful endeavor. 

Here are a few of the upcoming Vendors I am so lucky to be receiving.  Thanks Brenda and Heidi for allowing me these opportunities.

I haven’t even gotten these materials yet, but I am so excited, I imagewanted to go ahead and share them with you.

Apologia – Who is God Bible curriculum. 

I can’t wait to get this and start using it with Griffin.  We always want the Bible to be our number one priority when homeschooling!

 

image

Kid Scoop.  This is an online magazine and reading program that looks amazing.   It brings activities, puzzles and kid friendly news to your homeschool.  What a great way for reluctant readers to get excited about reading.

 

 

image

 

 

Math Rider is the last product I will be getting soon.  This is an instant downloadable math game.  We have really enjoyed these kinds of things in the past. 

Click on any of the pictures to see the websites for these really neat products.  Also, all of these would be great for any kid, not just homeschooled ones. 

No comments:

Disclosure

I would like to let you know that this blog contains reviews done by me in exchange for products from certain companies. I have not received any other compensation for the honest reviews that I post. I will never promise a favorable review. If I don't like the product, I will honestly tell you why.

I would like to disclose the following existing relationships with affiliates: CurrClick, AdSense. I am an affiliate with the aforementioned companies and may receive compensation if a reader clicks through a link on my blog and makes a purchase.

If you have any questions about this, please e-mail me at loriboling@gmail.com.,\