Friday, January 14, 2011

Free $250 reading program for you!

I just learned that Funnix, a computer based reading program is offering their curriculum for FREE during January.  No strings attached.  Nothing else to do.  Just go to the webpage and download it for FREE!  Anyone can have it.   It is a large file so make sure you have room for it before you download. 

Don’t want your computer crashing on ya!  image

I haven’t used this but I wanted to let everyone know about a great deal.  This is a 2 year reading program that normally costs $249.

No comments:

Disclosure

I would like to let you know that this blog contains reviews done by me in exchange for products from certain companies. I have not received any other compensation for the honest reviews that I post. I will never promise a favorable review. If I don't like the product, I will honestly tell you why.

I would like to disclose the following existing relationships with affiliates: CurrClick, AdSense. I am an affiliate with the aforementioned companies and may receive compensation if a reader clicks through a link on my blog and makes a purchase.

If you have any questions about this, please e-mail me at loriboling@gmail.com.,\