Friday, March 25, 2011

A great homeschool company

Griffin and I used a Middle Ages homeschool kit years ago and really loved it.  I had forgotten all about the company that it came from until last night when I was re-reading an issue of The Old Schoolhouse Magazine from 2005.    I was so excited to see this company and was hopeful that they were still in business.

Today, I looked it up and sure enough, they are still there. 

hands_and_hearts 

Like, I said, they have the neatest history kits, but they also sell so much more.  They’re prices are GREAT!!! 

I found Lauri puzzles for a fraction of the normal cost and great workbooks. 

Just wanted to let you know about a great homeschool company that I think you should check out!

Happy Homeschooling.

No comments:

Disclosure

I would like to let you know that this blog contains reviews done by me in exchange for products from certain companies. I have not received any other compensation for the honest reviews that I post. I will never promise a favorable review. If I don't like the product, I will honestly tell you why.

I would like to disclose the following existing relationships with affiliates: CurrClick, AdSense. I am an affiliate with the aforementioned companies and may receive compensation if a reader clicks through a link on my blog and makes a purchase.

If you have any questions about this, please e-mail me at loriboling@gmail.com.,\