Saturday, March 12, 2011

TOS crew blog walk

blog walk

I really should be ashamed.  It’s been so long since I’ve done this.  I love the TOS crew and I really want to promote other bloggers. 

So, here goes.  Please check out this weeks bloggers.

1. Homeschool Circus
2. Discover Their Gifts
3. The Joys of Homeschooling
4. Nicki Black A Mosaic in the Making
5. Ever After... My Way
6. Created 2B Creative
7. Wrightsboro Sonrise Center
8. Knee Deep in Grace
9. Indoor Garden Musings
10. Mom of Many Bentzs

 

The cute little picture at the top was made by my fellow crew mate Debbie.  You can click on the pic to view her blog!

No comments:

Disclosure

I would like to let you know that this blog contains reviews done by me in exchange for products from certain companies. I have not received any other compensation for the honest reviews that I post. I will never promise a favorable review. If I don't like the product, I will honestly tell you why.

I would like to disclose the following existing relationships with affiliates: CurrClick, AdSense. I am an affiliate with the aforementioned companies and may receive compensation if a reader clicks through a link on my blog and makes a purchase.

If you have any questions about this, please e-mail me at loriboling@gmail.com.,\