Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Which wedding cake will Kate Middleton pick?

My favorite thing to watch on television is weddings.  Royal weddings are even better.  The world is anxiously awaiting the crowning of a new princess.  Kate Middleton has a lot on her plate. From finding the right dress to finalizing the 3,000 person guest list, to selecting the perfect cake, Betty Crocker things she may need some help!

Betty Crocker has decided to help the royal couple by offering four Royal Wedding Cake Designs to choose from for their special day. Inspired by the traditional British wedding saying "something old, something new, something borrowed, something blue.  You can vote on which cake you think Kate should pick by visiting this site

You can also host your own Royal Wedding Party by making these great snacksRoyal Blue Velvet cake  or Hibiscus Royale Champagne  cocktails. 

Here is a preview of the cakes they designed.  My pick is Something Old.  How about you?

Something Old

image

Something New

image 

Something Borrowed

image

Something Blue

image

Voting ends on March 18th and the winning cake will be announced on March 23.  Vote before it’s too late. 

 

Make sure you like Betty Crocker on Facebook  to stay up to date on which cake Kate picks. 

I would love to wish the royal couple a very happily ever after.    I’m sure they will have a fairy tale wedding and I can’t wait to watch.

No comments:

Disclosure

I would like to let you know that this blog contains reviews done by me in exchange for products from certain companies. I have not received any other compensation for the honest reviews that I post. I will never promise a favorable review. If I don't like the product, I will honestly tell you why.

I would like to disclose the following existing relationships with affiliates: CurrClick, AdSense. I am an affiliate with the aforementioned companies and may receive compensation if a reader clicks through a link on my blog and makes a purchase.

If you have any questions about this, please e-mail me at loriboling@gmail.com.,\