Tuesday, May 10, 2011

The Old Schoolhouse – Blog Hop for 10th Anniversary

 

I love to read anything about homeschooling.  My favorite homeschool magazine has always been The Old Schoolhouse Magazine.   They are celebrating their 10th anniversary with a Blog Hop over at Homeschoolblogger.com.  Please go read what others have to say about TOS.

image

Here are some of the things I love about it:

  • Great articles
  • All kinds of great products to see and read about
  • My favorite part is letters to the editor (Weird, huh?)
  • Reviews I can trust

For the last two years, I also have been blessed to be able to be a part of The Homeschool crew for TOS.  Our family has received lots of homeschool products and curriculum to review.  This has helped us out and added to our education in ways I could never have imaged. 

I also have the opportunity to help out with The Curiosity Files.  This is amazing science curriculum that you should definitely check out.  Fun, fact filled e-book that your kids will love.

So, TOS is a huge part of our homeschool day.  The people I have met and became friends with has enriched my life.  I LOVE TOS!!!!

1 comment:

Jenny B. said...

Thanks for the hop! I am following you back :o)
I was homeschooled when I was in school as well!

Disclosure

I would like to let you know that this blog contains reviews done by me in exchange for products from certain companies. I have not received any other compensation for the honest reviews that I post. I will never promise a favorable review. If I don't like the product, I will honestly tell you why.

I would like to disclose the following existing relationships with affiliates: CurrClick, AdSense. I am an affiliate with the aforementioned companies and may receive compensation if a reader clicks through a link on my blog and makes a purchase.

If you have any questions about this, please e-mail me at loriboling@gmail.com.,\