Monday, November 14, 2011

Gratitude Challenge–November 14th

I have been so bad about this challenge.  I am thankful for so much and I haven’t been good about keeping up with this.  So, Today I will let you know several things I’m thankful for so I can get caught up.

I am thankful for . . . .

My home.  David works very hard to provide a nice home for our family.  We built our house 8 years ago and I love where we live. 

My parents.  My Mom and Dad have been married for almost 43 years.  They have always shown me what a great marriage should be.   They blessed me with a childhood that was happy and full of love.  I love them with my whole heart.  I appreciate them showing me unconditional love.

Homeschooling. . . .   I am so thankful that I live in a country and time that we are allowed to teach our children in this way.  We feel that this is the only way to instill the values our family believes are so important in their lives.   David works many hours of overtime to allow me to say at home with the kids.   I am so blessed that he agrees with me on teaching our children.  We strive to show them Jesus every hour of every day.  This wouldn’t be possible if we had to send them to school every day.  They would be on the bus at 7:00 am and would get home around 4:00 p.m.   We would only have around 4 hours a day to influence them for God and we feel that is not nearly enough.

Make sure you go check out what everyone else is thankful for over at Garden of Learning where this meme is taking place.

No comments:

Disclosure

I would like to let you know that this blog contains reviews done by me in exchange for products from certain companies. I have not received any other compensation for the honest reviews that I post. I will never promise a favorable review. If I don't like the product, I will honestly tell you why.

I would like to disclose the following existing relationships with affiliates: CurrClick, AdSense. I am an affiliate with the aforementioned companies and may receive compensation if a reader clicks through a link on my blog and makes a purchase.

If you have any questions about this, please e-mail me at loriboling@gmail.com.,\