Thursday, March 8, 2012

It's time for a change. . .

I am so excited.  I have been invited to be a part of something that is going to be a huge hit.  I know it is.  You'll see in a few weeks what I'm talking about.

In the meantime, I'm going to be making a lot of changes to my blog.  I hope you enjoy them.   I will still be sharing our homeschooling ideas and times with you.  I will no longer be a part of the homeschool crew that I was on for the past 3 years.  That saddens me.  It was an amazing time but I feel that I no longer have the same ideas as the company.  But, remember, I've got a great thing coming.    Make sure you come back to see soon.

I am going to focus on sustainable living and how our family learns while trying to achieve this.  We will talk about gardening (square foot gardening mainly), curriculum, chickens, animals, recipes with non-gmo ingredients and all kinds of stuff.  It's going to be called Sustaining Grace.  This is because I believe that without God my life would be nothing.  Thank you to him for everything I have. 

Can't wait to get started. . . . .

No comments:

Disclosure

I would like to let you know that this blog contains reviews done by me in exchange for products from certain companies. I have not received any other compensation for the honest reviews that I post. I will never promise a favorable review. If I don't like the product, I will honestly tell you why.

I would like to disclose the following existing relationships with affiliates: CurrClick, AdSense. I am an affiliate with the aforementioned companies and may receive compensation if a reader clicks through a link on my blog and makes a purchase.

If you have any questions about this, please e-mail me at loriboling@gmail.com.,\