Thursday, March 7, 2013

I must be a robot . . .












reCAPTCHA challenge imageCan you read this?

Evidently I'm a robot because this was my fourth try to post a comment on a lovely friend's blog.  LOL  I did get this one, though.  I mean, I'm no idiot.  I just cant read these things.  Why is it that I can't see what is right in front of me?  It just isn't in captcha (isnt' that what the thing above is called?)

People tell me things and I don't believe them.  They tell me again.  Guess what?  I still don't get it.  I like to think that this is because I want to see the good in people.  If you say something to hurt my feelings, I chalk it up to a bad day.  I want to be like Jesus.  You know, 77 x 7 or whatever it is.  I forgive..  Over and over.
That's just me.   When I'm gone, I never want someone to say that I was one who held grudges.  I want people to remember me as a God filled woman who loved and forgave just like Jesus.

There are so many songs that are speaking to my heart right now.  I love listening to my Ipod (it's an old school one).  I have all of my Christian music in it and love to exercise while I listen to it.


 Tonight the song I'm stuck on is Desert Song by Natalie Grant. 

I love her.  There is nothing like seeing her sing in person. 


I will bring praise, I will bring praise, no weapon formed against me shall remain.  I will rejoice, I will declare, God is my Victory and HE IS HERE!!!!! 

Oh this is my prayer.  My hope.  My everything.   Thank you Jesus for the promise of being Here.

No comments:

Disclosure

I would like to let you know that this blog contains reviews done by me in exchange for products from certain companies. I have not received any other compensation for the honest reviews that I post. I will never promise a favorable review. If I don't like the product, I will honestly tell you why.

I would like to disclose the following existing relationships with affiliates: CurrClick, AdSense. I am an affiliate with the aforementioned companies and may receive compensation if a reader clicks through a link on my blog and makes a purchase.

If you have any questions about this, please e-mail me at loriboling@gmail.com.,\