Wednesday, May 1, 2013

Memories are Forever–Saving Memories Forever review


saving memories forever
I have always been amazed when I watch videos of when my children, nieces and nephews were young.  The reason is because I know that it is so easy to forget what their little voices sound like.   It is nice to be able to hear them preserved for everyone to hear.
Saving Memories Forever has came up with a great way to do a family tree that allows you to record loved ones voices and share them with relatives.  It is great for  hearing voices that will last forever.  It is an audio record of stories that you family members tell themselves. 
It is available as an app.  It is available on ITunes and Android.    There is a free version that has limited access an a premium account that is only $3.99 a month. 
You can check  out the difference in the free versus paid version here.  That is a great price to preserve memories forever.   There is a website where all of your stories upload and this is where you will allow others to listen to the stories.  This is private and only people who you give permission can access it.
It is very easy to use.  Especially if you have a child that likes to play with your phone.  Once you download the app, you chose storytellerlori1 first.  This is the person who you will be interviewing.  The next thing is category (ages, religion, jokes, songs, etc). 
An example is for teen years.  You pick teen years, then there are questions such as Describe your town and Tell about your friends.   You click record and the person just answers the questions.  You are able to upload immediately to the website.
There is a feature that allows you to post a status on Facebook where you can let people know that you have uploaded new stories.  Again, it is private so only those you allow can listen.
I loved the fact that you can add pictures.  This is great for vacation memories.  I think it will allow me to remember what we have done each day along with the pictures.  
Another part that I like is you do not have to have internet to record the stories.  Once you record the stories, all you have to do is upload once you get in a service area.
I have recorded my mom’s recipes in her voice and I think that is really neat.  I wish this had been around before my Grandma Griffin passed away.  She was an amazing cook and even though I have hand written recipes, it would be great to hear her voice telling me how to do the recipe exactly. 
I found this very easy to use.  I feel like it is a great tool to add to memories of all of our family members. 
Our family gives Saving Memories Forever
Smiley guide
image
image image imageimage

1 Smiley - Product not really for our family. Probably wouldn’t buy. This really should probably be a frown face but we hate to be negative.
image image
2 Smileys - Would maybe buy this product if on sale. Not a great fit for our family.
image image image
3 Smileys - We really liked this product and would probably recommend this to friends and fellow homeschoolers.
image image image image
4 – Smileys – Definitely would buy this if the budget would allow. We suggest you check this out to see if it is a fit for your family.
image image image image image
5 Smileys – Would sell the family pets to get this one (just kidding). A must have for our family and we think you should get it too.
Thank you to Saving Memories Forever and Mosaics Review for the opportunity to try this product. 
                                                                            529707_537063872991803_1913200361_n_

No comments:

Disclosure

I would like to let you know that this blog contains reviews done by me in exchange for products from certain companies. I have not received any other compensation for the honest reviews that I post. I will never promise a favorable review. If I don't like the product, I will honestly tell you why.

I would like to disclose the following existing relationships with affiliates: CurrClick, AdSense. I am an affiliate with the aforementioned companies and may receive compensation if a reader clicks through a link on my blog and makes a purchase.

If you have any questions about this, please e-mail me at loriboling@gmail.com.,\