Tuesday, October 1, 2013

Sneak Peak . . . . .

So, you know I write for an amazing website called Homeschool Mosaics, right?

Next Monday at 7 a.m. my newest post will be up.  Here’s a sneak peak.  I know you will want to read it all so don’t forget.   Click here to see all of the great articles at Homeschool Mosaics.

Do you have moments in your life when you know you should have said yes but didn’t?  I sure do.

I want my life to be extraordinary.  Not just mundane.  How about you?  I want to know every blessing that God has in store for me.  I don’t want to miss out on the good things because I chose to say no when he was nudging me in gentle ways that I miss.

How do I do that?  How does anyone do that? My Sunday School class is doing a study on “What Happens when Women say Yes to God by Lisa Terkeurst.  I have loved every book that I have read of hers so far. 

I believe that life gets in the way of living.   There are so many things that I want to be priorities in my life.  Of course Jesus is number one.  My family is also one. 

But . .

I find myself letting the little, unimportant things getting in the way.  Do you do that too?  Please tell me it isn’t just me.

 

No comments:

Disclosure

I would like to let you know that this blog contains reviews done by me in exchange for products from certain companies. I have not received any other compensation for the honest reviews that I post. I will never promise a favorable review. If I don't like the product, I will honestly tell you why.

I would like to disclose the following existing relationships with affiliates: CurrClick, AdSense. I am an affiliate with the aforementioned companies and may receive compensation if a reader clicks through a link on my blog and makes a purchase.

If you have any questions about this, please e-mail me at loriboling@gmail.com.,\