Thursday, April 30, 2009

Homework E-book Review

Okay, I have to admit, I have always wanted to have a successful home business. This e-book "Homework, Juggling home, work and school without losing your balance was a wonderful insight to 16 different home businesses. It is available from The Old Schoolhouse Store for only $12.45. I love the idea of e-books because they save paper. If you would like to print out the book, you have that option as well. The ideas for juggling a business and homeschooling are especially helpful.

It is very encouraging to know that a lot of these home businesses started out as a hobby and turned into a profitable venture for their families. In today's economy, this e-book is a blessing to homeschooling moms and dads who need extra income but do not want to sacrifice their families in order to get it. I really loved the fact that most of the businesses highlighted in this book encourage every family member to have an active part in the business.

Amy Cook tells about her home business The Recycled Jean Company. It is amazing that they run a business, live and homeschool out of a motor home. The children help in every aspect of the business. What a wonderful way to spend time as a family.

Anyone who loves to travel should look into the business venture that Julie Tietz tells about. World Ventures helps add income to your family while helping others travel on a budget.

My personal favorite was Camille Lancaster's business, Usborne Books. I think it would be fantastic to earn money while earning free books for our home library.

Overall I feel that this e-book is a wonderful tool for anyone who is interested in starting a home business. There are not only a lot of great ideas on specific businesses, but there is also a lot of general information on starting and running a home business. From record keeping to space and time management, this e-book is full of ideas for the home business wannabe.

You can purchase this e-book by going to www.theoldschoolhousestore.com or by clicking on the link in the sidebar. The Old Schoolhouse Store has so many great homeschool resourses and as always, SHIPPING IS FREE!

3 comments:

Debbie said...

This book sounds very interesting. As a home business owner and homeschooling mommy, this is right up my alley.
Good work Lori.

homeschooldad.dbb said...

Sounds good. Will check it out.

Lovinglearningathome said...

Thanks so much for your comments.

Disclosure

I would like to let you know that this blog contains reviews done by me in exchange for products from certain companies. I have not received any other compensation for the honest reviews that I post. I will never promise a favorable review. If I don't like the product, I will honestly tell you why.

I would like to disclose the following existing relationships with affiliates: CurrClick, AdSense. I am an affiliate with the aforementioned companies and may receive compensation if a reader clicks through a link on my blog and makes a purchase.

If you have any questions about this, please e-mail me at loriboling@gmail.com.,\