Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Learning to Sew

A friend of mine has started a new web business that is wonderful. If you have ever wanted to learn how to sew but feel like you would never be able to, please check out Debbie's website at SquigglyTwigs.com. She is designing easy to sew patterns that even I can do. I have made 2 pairs of pants (one boys and one girls) and the ribbons and bows dress. I seriously could not even sew a button on correctly and now I'm making gorgeous clothes for my kids. Today I am going to make another pair of pants and attempt a shirt for Bella. I have put a couple of pictures of what I have made. It is so exciting and the kids love it.

God Bless.

No comments:

Disclosure

I would like to let you know that this blog contains reviews done by me in exchange for products from certain companies. I have not received any other compensation for the honest reviews that I post. I will never promise a favorable review. If I don't like the product, I will honestly tell you why.

I would like to disclose the following existing relationships with affiliates: CurrClick, AdSense. I am an affiliate with the aforementioned companies and may receive compensation if a reader clicks through a link on my blog and makes a purchase.

If you have any questions about this, please e-mail me at loriboling@gmail.com.,\