Thursday, May 28, 2009

Wonderful Field Trip




We went on an amazing field trip to Cherry Ridge Farm. The kids (and me) had a great time. We visited four different habitats on the farm; the meadow, the pond, the creek, and the garden. Bella loved the creek. She was so excited to find snails. She also saw a small snake and wasn't even afraid. Griffin really enjoyed the pond. He was allowed to interact with the older kids and got to do biology. He loved testing the water and felt really grown up. They had such a great time we went two times!! Everyone should try to go to these outdoor classrooms. The farm also is doing summer day camps that will include these fun things to do and more (horses!!) I highly recommend this. Thanks so much to Sherri, Kelly and everyone else who made these trips so much fun. This is one of the reasons we LOVE to homeschool. Learning can happen anywhere. Oh yeah. I almost forgot about the amazing owl we saw. What a wonderful opportunity!

No comments:

Disclosure

I would like to let you know that this blog contains reviews done by me in exchange for products from certain companies. I have not received any other compensation for the honest reviews that I post. I will never promise a favorable review. If I don't like the product, I will honestly tell you why.

I would like to disclose the following existing relationships with affiliates: CurrClick, AdSense. I am an affiliate with the aforementioned companies and may receive compensation if a reader clicks through a link on my blog and makes a purchase.

If you have any questions about this, please e-mail me at loriboling@gmail.com.,\