Monday, December 6, 2010

Composer Study

Our family loves learning Charlotte Mason Style.  She recommends studying composers and music.  Both of my kids are very musical.  Bella is loving learning how to play the recorder and is getting very  good at it.  It amazes me how quickly she is picking up reading music.  I can’t wait to apply this to the piano for her soon.

Griffin is excelling at guitar and practices every day.

I just wanted to share a great website to get free sheet music and composer studies on.  They also have coloring sheets and other things to help make studying music easy and free. image

Check out MakingMusicFun.net.  I think you’ll like it as much as we do.  You can sign up to receive their newsletters which will tell you when they add new stuff. 

No comments:

Disclosure

I would like to let you know that this blog contains reviews done by me in exchange for products from certain companies. I have not received any other compensation for the honest reviews that I post. I will never promise a favorable review. If I don't like the product, I will honestly tell you why.

I would like to disclose the following existing relationships with affiliates: CurrClick, AdSense. I am an affiliate with the aforementioned companies and may receive compensation if a reader clicks through a link on my blog and makes a purchase.

If you have any questions about this, please e-mail me at loriboling@gmail.com.,\