Thursday, October 20, 2011

Going through the Motions

Good Morning. Isn't God Amazing? Join me today in striving to do all for him.

David and I have been talking a lot lately about God and how he looks in our lives. This morning he said "Let's never go anywhere where we wouldn't want God to see us". Man, I love that guy. We are working hard to live our lives like Jesus wants us to.

It isn't easy.

Sin is everywhere. We are sinners.

Big Time.

But, God's grace is so amazing. Amen. He forgives us every time. I long to be like that. I pray that Jesus fills my heart and soul so much that I can forgive and give grace every time another sinner hurts me. Not just when they deserve it. But every time.

I don't want to live my life just going through the motions. Create in me a new heart, God.

Just okay is not enough.
Help me fight through the nothingness of this life.
I don't want to spend one more day asking What if I had given everything.
Instead of going through them motions.

Hope you enjoy this song as much as my family does.



Have an amazing God filled day.

No comments:

Disclosure

I would like to let you know that this blog contains reviews done by me in exchange for products from certain companies. I have not received any other compensation for the honest reviews that I post. I will never promise a favorable review. If I don't like the product, I will honestly tell you why.

I would like to disclose the following existing relationships with affiliates: CurrClick, AdSense. I am an affiliate with the aforementioned companies and may receive compensation if a reader clicks through a link on my blog and makes a purchase.

If you have any questions about this, please e-mail me at loriboling@gmail.com.,\