Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Strong Enough

This past week has brought me to my knees.

I've learned that that is where I should have been all along.

It shouldn't take a bad situation for me to lean on God. My perspective is much different when I'm working on myself and not looking for others to complete me. I need Jesus for that. He is my everything.

My husband is my best friend and fills my heart. God is my creator and fills my soul. I thank him every day for both of these things.

I'm going to try to share a song that has helped me or just that I love every day for the next week. It's going to be my Share A Song with my readers. I'm also doing it to help remind me every day that God is Good and is indeed the author of my life.


Here's todays: Strong Enough by Matthew West.





We saw Matthew in concern last summer and he is such an amazing artist. Hope you enjoy this song. Reminds me that when I think I'm at my lowest, God is right there beside me to pick me up. How amazing is that?

No comments:

Disclosure

I would like to let you know that this blog contains reviews done by me in exchange for products from certain companies. I have not received any other compensation for the honest reviews that I post. I will never promise a favorable review. If I don't like the product, I will honestly tell you why.

I would like to disclose the following existing relationships with affiliates: CurrClick, AdSense. I am an affiliate with the aforementioned companies and may receive compensation if a reader clicks through a link on my blog and makes a purchase.

If you have any questions about this, please e-mail me at loriboling@gmail.com.,\