Friday, October 14, 2011

I dare you!

Well, I'm going to do the Love Dare Challenge. I've tried three other times and I've never gotten past the 16th day. This time I'm committing to finishing. And maybe even continuing forever. I've come to realize that a marriage needs constant work to work. I don't want my marriage to just work. I want it to be blessed and succeed beyond measure. God has blessed me with an amazing husband.

Perfec? Not even close. But he is perfect for me.

I'm on day two. Day one was easy. All I had to do was not say anything negative. No problem.

Okay. . .

I admit. David left at 5:30 am and didn't get home from work until 7:00 pm. Not much time to be negative. Today will be harder. I have to not only say nothing negative, I have to be kind.

What?

Are they kidding?

Just kiddin. I'm up for the challenge. I'm learning patience. It's a virtue, right?

Why don't you join me in making your marriage relationship what God intended it to be. I dare you!

Happy Homeschooling!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Ya know, I saw this book this morning staring and kind of "daring" me to read it... well, I didn't. I allowed the excuse that "...I am in the middle of another book right now..." to take over. However, I will join you in the day 2 dare of saying nothing negative AND being kind. It may be a long day. ;) just kidding!

Disclosure

I would like to let you know that this blog contains reviews done by me in exchange for products from certain companies. I have not received any other compensation for the honest reviews that I post. I will never promise a favorable review. If I don't like the product, I will honestly tell you why.

I would like to disclose the following existing relationships with affiliates: CurrClick, AdSense. I am an affiliate with the aforementioned companies and may receive compensation if a reader clicks through a link on my blog and makes a purchase.

If you have any questions about this, please e-mail me at loriboling@gmail.com.,\