Wednesday, October 12, 2011

If you’re visiting from THM

Just wanted to say “Hi” if you are visiting from The Homeschool Minute.  I was so blessed and humbled to have my article included this week.   I know I’m not a great writer.  I don’t even try to be.  I just enjoy sharing with other homeschooling (and non-homeschooling) families about our family. 

I apologize that my blog hasn’t been upbeat lately but be assured that I keep it real.  I hope you enjoy your stay here.  Read lots, leave a comment or two (I love comments) and enjoy it all.  I would also love to have you “follow” me. If you have a pleasant stay, then my efforts have been all the worthwhile. 

God Bless and Happy Homeschooling.  And, oh yeah, “Hi, to anyone not visiting from THM also) I love all of my readers equally.  ;)

No comments:

Disclosure

I would like to let you know that this blog contains reviews done by me in exchange for products from certain companies. I have not received any other compensation for the honest reviews that I post. I will never promise a favorable review. If I don't like the product, I will honestly tell you why.

I would like to disclose the following existing relationships with affiliates: CurrClick, AdSense. I am an affiliate with the aforementioned companies and may receive compensation if a reader clicks through a link on my blog and makes a purchase.

If you have any questions about this, please e-mail me at loriboling@gmail.com.,\