Wednesday, October 12, 2011

It is well with my Soul

Even when things are rough, it is so hard to remember that life’s blessings abound.  But, after praying, it begins to come in perspective.   One of my favorite songs that shows this is “It is well, with my soul.” 

I have shared this before but I never tire of hearing this song.  Also, I needed the reminder that no matter what, it IS well with my soul. Remember to click on the music player at the bottom before playing the video so the music on my blog will stop. 

But, Lord, ’tis for Thee, for Thy coming we wait,
The sky, not the grave, is our goal;
Oh, trump of the angel! Oh, voice of the Lord!
Blessed hope, blessed rest of my soul!

And Lord, haste the day when my faith shall be sight,
The clouds be rolled back as a scroll;
The trump shall resound, and the Lord shall descend,
Even so, it is well with my soul.

No comments:

Disclosure

I would like to let you know that this blog contains reviews done by me in exchange for products from certain companies. I have not received any other compensation for the honest reviews that I post. I will never promise a favorable review. If I don't like the product, I will honestly tell you why.

I would like to disclose the following existing relationships with affiliates: CurrClick, AdSense. I am an affiliate with the aforementioned companies and may receive compensation if a reader clicks through a link on my blog and makes a purchase.

If you have any questions about this, please e-mail me at loriboling@gmail.com.,\