Thursday, October 20, 2011

The Mighty Macs

In 1971, Cathy Rush is a women ahead of her time. . . . and she’s about to embark on an adventure for the ages. image A new era is dawning in the country and in collegiate athletics, where a national champion will be crowned for the first time in women’s basketball.

image

If you are looking for a great family movie, The Mighty Macs will be released in theaters tomorrow, October 21, 2011.  If you are a sports enthusiast, this will be a movie your entire family will enjoy.  It is based on a true story.  I know our family is always looking for a movie that we can watch without worrying about bad language or scenes that our children can’t watch.  This movie is Dove Family approved so you can rest assured that it is safe for the entire family.

image

I was given the opportunity to watch the movie before it comes out in theaters by Propeller.  Unfortunately, I haven’t been able to get the code to work correctly, so I’m anxiously awaiting to get it fixed so I can watch this movie.  My kids are super excited about it, also.  Check back soon because I will post what we think about it after we have watched it.

 

The Mighty Macs is on Twitter and Facebook.

No comments:

Disclosure

I would like to let you know that this blog contains reviews done by me in exchange for products from certain companies. I have not received any other compensation for the honest reviews that I post. I will never promise a favorable review. If I don't like the product, I will honestly tell you why.

I would like to disclose the following existing relationships with affiliates: CurrClick, AdSense. I am an affiliate with the aforementioned companies and may receive compensation if a reader clicks through a link on my blog and makes a purchase.

If you have any questions about this, please e-mail me at loriboling@gmail.com.,\