Sunday, February 12, 2012

Cupcake Bites

Tomorrow is the Valentines Day Party for our homeschool group.  Bella wanted to make cupcake bites.  What was I thinking?

It looks easy.  Right?

WRONG.

Have you seen  any of the "nailed it" pictures of things people thought they could make with pictures of the actual results.  Hilarious.  Check them out on Pinterest.   I could totally do that with these cupcake bites. 

We made them the way Bakerella says to.  This picture are those.   We also baked some with the Cake Pop pan that David bought me for Christmas.  Epic fail.   I don't have the picture of those uploaded to the computer yet but I definitely will share.  It will give you a good laugh. 

They were hard to make.  Super messy.  And they took forever.   They turned out pretty cute but nothing like the pictures on the Bakerella web site.  LOL  Guess we'll just do these for family members.  No one but them is going to want them.  ;)

No comments:

Disclosure

I would like to let you know that this blog contains reviews done by me in exchange for products from certain companies. I have not received any other compensation for the honest reviews that I post. I will never promise a favorable review. If I don't like the product, I will honestly tell you why.

I would like to disclose the following existing relationships with affiliates: CurrClick, AdSense. I am an affiliate with the aforementioned companies and may receive compensation if a reader clicks through a link on my blog and makes a purchase.

If you have any questions about this, please e-mail me at loriboling@gmail.com.,\