Sunday, February 10, 2013

Homeschool Mosaics Review Team


Mosaic Reviews

I am so excited to announce that I have been chosen to be a part of the Homeschool Mosaics Review team.  These ladies mean so much to me.  They are truly friends.

The reviews will be starting soon so be sure to check back often.  I promise I am getting back to my blog.  Life has been so crazy lately and I have decided it is high time I get it back on track.

No longer will I let anyone else define my attitude, my happiness, my life.  God is my strength!  Even when things are out of my control, I will not act out of control.

A few of the things you can look forward to hearing about are a blog planner (I so needed this one), a money management program for kids (okay, we need this one too), and a really cool app.

God Bless and Happy Homeschooling!

No comments:

Disclosure

I would like to let you know that this blog contains reviews done by me in exchange for products from certain companies. I have not received any other compensation for the honest reviews that I post. I will never promise a favorable review. If I don't like the product, I will honestly tell you why.

I would like to disclose the following existing relationships with affiliates: CurrClick, AdSense. I am an affiliate with the aforementioned companies and may receive compensation if a reader clicks through a link on my blog and makes a purchase.

If you have any questions about this, please e-mail me at loriboling@gmail.com.,\